Monster Munch Trail Mix
- In a double boiler or in a microwave, melt the semisweet chocolate chips with 10ml of infused coconut oil. Then do the same with the white chocolate.
- On a parchment-lined baking sheet, place a single layer of popcorn or kettle corn and pretzels.
- Transfer melted chocolates to separate piping or Ziploc bags, then snip a corner and drizzle popcorn and pretzels with melted semisweet chocolate. Make sure to drizzle the lines close together so everything gets covered.
- Top with candy corn and M&M's.
- Drizzle with melted white chocolate.
- Top with sprinkles and freeze or refrigerate until chocolate is firm, 20 minutes.
- Break into pieces, serve, and enjoy!