Spooky S’mores Dip
- 4 packages Marshmallow Ghost Peeps
480g Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
60ml Infused Heavy Cream (just use this recipe and replace honey with heavy cream!)
- Mini chocolate chips, for ghost eyes
- Warmed Graham crackers, for serving
- Preheat oven to 232°C.
- In the bottom of a 9" oven-proof skillet, baking dish, or pie dish, spread out chocolate chips and pour cream on top.
- Cover completely with a single layer of ghost marshmallows.
- Bake until the chocolate has melted and the ghosts are golden, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Let cool slightly, then place mini chocolate chips over eyes and mouth. (The already-drawn faces will fade in the oven.)
- Serve warm with graham crackers for dipping.