MAGICAL Steak Marinade
- ⅔ cup Soy Sauce or Liquid Aminos
½ cup Infused Olive Oil (depending on size of meat)
- 4 tablespoons fresh Lemon Juice
- Zest of 2 Lemons
- 1 tablespoon fresh Garlic, minced
- ⅓ cup fresh Italian Parsley, chopped
½ cup Worcestershire sauce
½ teaspoon Hot Pepper Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Garlic Powder
- ⅓ cup Dried Basil
- 2 teaspoons White Pepper
- Place all your in the ingredients inside your MagicalButter machine and secure the lid.
- Set your temperature to 130°F and then press the 1 HOUR button. When the cycle is finished your marinade is ready to use!
- Poke some holes in your steak (or meat of choice) with a fork. Pour the marinade over your meat, cover, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 4 hours.
- Gently shake off extra marinade before grilling.