Perfect Chicken Marinade
32 ounces Chicken Breasts or Thighs
120ml cup Infused Olive Oil
45ml Low-Sodium Soy Sauce or Liquid Aminos
15ml Worcestershire Sauce
30ml Balsamic Vinegar
60g Brown Sugar
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
45ml Lemon Juice (fresh squeezed preferred)
- Optional: Pinch of Cayenne Pepper
- Place all of the ingredients except for the chicken into the MagicalButter Machine.
Set the temperature to 55°C and then press the 1 HOUR button.
- Once the cycle is complete, let cool before using on your chicken.
- Using a fork, pierce the chicken all over. This will allow the marinade and the infused oil to sink in more!
- Place the chicken into a large ziploc bag or bowl, then pour the marinade over top of it. Place into the fridge for 4-5 hours to marinate, or at least 30 minutes if time is an issue.