- 7-14 grams of botanicals per cup*
- 2-5 cups/475 mL-1.18 L of unsalted butter
(Do not use margarine, it will not work)
- 1 tablespoon/15 mL of sunflower lecithin**
- DO NOT ADD WATER!!!
- Place the ingredients into your MB machine.*
- Select the “Temperature” button and set at 160ºF/71ºC.
- Press the “2 Hours/Butter” button.
- After the cycle is complete, unplug at wall socket, remove head of appliance, put on your LoveGlove™
and pour slowly through the PurifyFilter™ into a storage container.
* FOR BEST RESULTS DO NOT PRE GRIND BOTANICALS.
Adjust botanical weights according to personal preference.
** Sunflower, rice or soy lecithin is optional, but recommended. Lecithin is an emulsifier, which is used in the pharmaceutical industry for binding elements and increasing potency. Lecithin comes in the form of granules, powder and liquid and any form you use will be sufficient. You can purchase it at your local health food or vitamin store. You may come across lecithin in capsules, but we do not recommend them because they contain too many binders and fillers.